Players square off against each other to use all the game cards( which each feature a different picture or word) to create a popular Christmas songs. This games includes 133 pictures and images that can create a total of 30 popular Christmas songs.
This game is great for Christmas Parties, Office Parties, classrooms and more. There are three ways to play so you can choose which one best suits you. Age rage is geared more toward adults and teens, but can be easily modified to make it easier for kids.
Players start out with a pile of 133 image cards. (image only shows a portion)
They then scramble through those pictures and try and make combinations that will create Christmas songs. Here are four samples of the 30 songs that can be created:
I SAW MOMMY KISSING SANTA CLAUS
GRANDMA GOT RAN OVER BY A REINDEER
12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS
FROSTY THE SNOWMAN
You can play this game in one of five ways.
1. Divide players into two teams. Provide each team with a set of picture scramble cards. Put 20 minutes on the clock. The team that has the most songs created at the end of those 20 minutes wins.
2. Have individual face off against each other. Again, print two sets of the Christmas song picture scramble cards. Divide sets into five song challenges. Two players face off against each other to complete the same five songs first. The winner faces off against the next player with a new set of five songs. Since there are 30 songs you can play 6 rounds this way.
3. Relay Race Style. Divide players into two equal teams. Place all the cards in a pile on a table in the front of the playing area. One member from each team races up to the table and must put tape or pin the cards to a board or wall to create a song. Once they have done so correctly, they rush back to their team and pass the gauntlet to another team member who hasn't gone yet. The gauntlet can be anything from an ornament to just tagging the other player. The first team to have each member complete a song wins. Since there are only 30 songs, this game is best for 30 players or less.
4. Relay Race Style 2: Divide players into two equal teams. Print out two sets of cards, one for each team. Place all the names of the songs on individual slips of paper into one hat, bowl, or stocking. One player from each team draws a song and must put together that song as fast as they can. They must complete it before the next player on their team can go. Some choose to add an option to get help from a team member - the player would call out the name of the person they want help from if they can't figure it out after two minutes. The first team to have all it's players complete a song wins!
5. Divide players into even teams. Spread all the Christmas Song picture match cards out on a table in front of the playing area. Place the name of all 30 songs on slips of paper in a hat. One player goes up and draws a song from the hat. They have 2 minutes to create the song using the cards provided. They can not talk or use any other clues. The team that calls out the correct answer first wins the point and the next play. When a players turn is complete they add the cards they used back to the pile. Continue until all 30 songs have been used then the team who collected the most points wins.
Once you complete your order you should receive your game within minutes via email. It comes in a high-resolution PDF file. I recommend you print on card stock for a more durable product, some even choose to laminate so they will have the game for years to come.
No physical product is mailed.
Your game includes:
Once you complete your order you should receive your game within minutes via email. THe game arrives in a high resolution PDF. I recommend you print on card stock for a more durable product, some even choose to laminate so they will have the game for years to come. No physical product is mailed.
If you do not see your download in your email, please check in your junk folder before contacting me. Often, depending on how your email is set up, this is the culprit. If it is not in your junk folder contact me at [email protected] The other reason this happens is because the email address was written wrong on the order. I will check and resend.