Jr. Pirate Party Scavenger Hunt
This printable pirate party scavenger hunt is party of our pirate party game ideas. It is perfect for pre-readers. Simply print out the clues, hide the pieces and let the hunt commence. This pirate scavenger hunt challenges kids without being competitive. See below for complete instructions for how this hunt works.
This hunt comes with six pirate cards. Each pirate features a different color. Depending on how many guest you have at your party you can decide if guests can play individually or in teams.
- Each player / team receives a colored pirate card. All the other pieces have been hidden through the party area.
- The puzzle featuring the key has been cut into six different pieces and is held by the host. One piece is given to each team that finds all six of their coordinating pirate cards.
- On the start of go all players / teams start searching for their pieces. They can only pick up pieces that match their color, and must leave the rest. Once a team finds all their pieces they can trade it in for a piece of the final puzzle. They can then go help the other players find their remaining pieces if they want.
- Once all the teams have each found all their pieces and traded them for a piece of the puzzle they must work together to put the puzzle together. The puzzle forms a key. This completed puzzle must be presented to the host to receive the grand prize.... TREASURE!!
Order Your Jr. Pirate Scavenger Hunt
INSTANT DOWNLOAD $6.99
This pirate party scavenger hunt comes in a ready-to-print PDF file. It includes full instructions to make set-up easy. All you need to do is:
1. Download (once purchased you will be sent an instant download link)
2. Print You can print at home or at your local print shop.
3. Play Cut out all the pieces, follow the instructions, and get ready for FUN!
Leave Pirate Party Scavenger Hunt See:
Pirate Treasure Hunt Game
DIY Pirate Party Games
More Themed Treasure Hunt Games
If our site helped you please help us by sharing. Thanks : )
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.