Looking for Teen Truth or Dares?
Looking for great kids truth or dare questions? Dares are a classic party addition, but I have had many requests stating they have a hard time finding good truth questions or appropriate dares on the net. Usually people can think of a few good truth or dares, but not enough to create a whole party game. Let's put our creative brains together to fix that. Here is the list of dares I have compiled so far. I would love your help adding to the list. You can add your fun kids Truth or Dare questions (or double dares) at the end of the list. Right now I have mostly dares, I am in the process of coming up with some fun truth questions. I was thinking that "would you rather" type questions would be fun for kids and tweens too,but so far I have 30 dares. Let's see how many we can collect. Please remember the age group and keep all your truth and dares age appropriate if you would like them included.
Kids Truth or Dare Question
Kid/Tween Dares 1-10
1. Stuff marshmallows in your mouth and sing “twinkle twinkle little star”
2. Eat a spoon full of mustard.
3. Stand on your head for 10 seconds.
4. Try to lick your elbow.
5. Do a crabwalk across the room.
6. Peel a banana using your feet.
7. Spin around 10 times and try to walk a straight line.
8. Keep a straight face as the other kids do their best to make you laugh for one minute.
9. Balance a spoon on your nose for 10 second.
10. Act like a gorilla and pretend to pick bugs out of your friend’s hair.
Kids Truth or Dare Question
Kid/Tween Dares 11-20
11. Smell a dirty sock for ten seconds.
12. Sing your favorite song in a funny voice.
13. Have the other kids wrap you in toilet paper.
14. Bite into a lemon slice.
15. Go outside and pour a cup of ice cold water over your head.
16. Hold an ice cube in your hand until it melts.
17. Use lipstick and write the word “funky monkey” across your face. Keep it there at least an hour.
18. Eat a pudding cup without using your hands.
19. Go outside and yell “I believe in fairies” loudly three times while clapping your hands as fast as you can.
20. Sing the “I’m a little tea pot song”. Do all the motions.
21. Eat a mouthful of crackers and then try and whistle.
22. Act out a favorite scene from a movie.
23. Spin around with your head on a bat 5 times and then jump rope.
24. Say the alphabet backwards as fast as you can.
25. Give every tree in the yard a big hug and tell each one that you love him.
26. For the next hour wear lampshade on your head for a hat.
27. Let the person standing closest to you do your make-up crazy. Keep it on for at least an hour.
28. Stick jelly between all your toes and leave it there for 20 minutes.
29. Draw a face on your stomach and make it go around and tell every person in the room to have a nice day.
30. Go into the front yard and do the chicken dance for one minute –Don’t forget to bawk.
Know any fun truth questions?
How about fun dares or double dares?
Share your truth or dare questions and silly challenges below!